Thursday, December 28, 2006

What Will They Be??????



Well, we are down to the last three. The suspense is mounting!! I bet some of you are wondering what could be more life-changing than what we have mentioned so far! Stay tuned to find out!
Nena wanted to know why I seemed to be taking a break at such a critical time in the posting. Well, besides mourning the death of former President Ford, I was asked to do some work for a friend. Our friend Sarah took a quick trip to Mexico, and needed a little help with some digital editing to record her trip. I ran into some big problems and had to redo it like ten times. It reminded me of why I did not go into that field. I spent today working on my Jeep. It seems like I just worked on the car not too long ago, and now the Jeep has a radiator problem. I’m becoming quite the amateur mechanic these days. So, those things taken together have been keeping me busy. My vacation is going by way too fast!!

0 comments: