Sunday, November 05, 2006

Photography and Random Thoughts

Last week ended on both a sour note and a really good note. First the sour note. Long, long story short, I have been trying for quite some time to convince the powers that be to offer an Astronomy class. I fully believe our students would benefit from this class, and there are several schools that offer it. Unfortunately, it looks like it is not going to happen. So anyway, I was about to leave school frustrated, when my student teacher called. She had interviewed for a position for next semester. She got the job!! Congratulations Paige!! You are going to be an awesome teacher!

We didn’t really do that much this weekend. Saturday night we went to church and afterwards was the fellowship. A very nice lady mentioned to me that she reads the blog, and misses it when I don’t update frequently. It really made my day to know that there was someone out there reading.

I will try to put more into another post this week. Tonight I will just leave you with some pictures. I have been experimenting with photography here of late. Of course, these pictures don’t look too good when displayed on a monitor at the resolution I have to upload them at on my computer. After reading a short book on photography, I could point out all the mistakes I made, but I will spare you that part. One of our friends really encouraged me tonight to pursue this hobby. I’ll keep you updated.






asf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo's but your missing one kid...im very excited paige got the job ill have to transfer to carbondale my senior year haha. I hope she is still coming back to mtvhs for a couple more weeks? even though i will be missing are wonderful 6th hour on thursday :( well mr.robinson ill see you tomorrow tell your wife & kids i said hi

Ryan and Amy said...

They say "hi" to you Alisha, and thanks for reading. I will have to work on some pics of Callie. She can't sit still long enough to take a pictue.