Friday, September 29, 2006

Feeling Sick

I can’t say that there is ever really a good time to be sick. However, the last few days have been an especially bad time to be ill. We have been doing our best to pack everything in the house into boxes, close on our house, close on the house we are buying, and all the while I have been battling the worst cold I have had in several years. Add to that, both Cassidy and Callie have had the sickness as well. There have been several nights where I have had very little sleep, sometimes up helping Amy with Callie when she was running a fever.

Thankfully, I believe we are all starting to feel a little bit better. I’m hoping the worst is over, and I’m REALLY hoping that Amy doesn’t get sick. We visited the house last night, and today the house is getting cleaned. Provided I feel up to it, I plan to go to the house tonight to paint. If the children feel up to it, Amy will bring them up and we will take turns watching them while the other paints or puts a few things away. The house needs a lot of work, it is definitely an investment, but it has some good potential. Items first on the agenda will be to either replace the countertops and wallpaper in the kitchen, or to paint the living room. We will then probably work on redoing the kitchen floor (probably tile). Lots of work ahead, and I hope to provide some pictures on here soon. Thanks for reading, and a SPECIAL “Thank you” to Nena for watching the children yesterday while we closed on the house. You are such a great friend!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better... and i do hope your wife doesnt get sick ill see ya monday and let you know on when i can come and help watch the kids if you still need me

Alisha