Friday, September 22, 2006

Dates to Remember

Everything went fine with the closing on our house, so it is a done deal!

I just thought I would post some dates for anyone who is interrested and to help us remember. We must be out of our house on or before Thursday, October 5th. We are supposed to close on the house we are buying this Thursday, September 28th. That will give us one week to get the new house cleaned, and all of our stuff moved in.

Moving is generally both an exciting time and a little sad. I plan to post a little bit about that in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Robinson This is rebecca hiatt from your 5th block earth science class.My website is
www.ilovebeingamish.piczo.com
it wouldnt let me post this anywhere else i hope you get it. when you go to the site click on earth science project and thats where it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All of you were supposed to post on the class site, not this site! Hmmm, should I take off points?