Monday, October 02, 2006

Without the Computer

Well everything has went well with moving. This morning I left from one house, and will be returning to another. We will be without our computer for a few days, so posts may be a little slower. Hopefully I can post during lunch at school. It will be wierd sleeping in a different house tonight. I wonder if the town noises (sirens, etc.) will keep me awake?

Cassidy had her birthday party last night. Things went really good. I will try to post some pictures of it soon. She had several of her friends attend, and all the kids seemed to really enjoy it.

On a side note, thanks to all those who said they hoped we would all get to feeling better. Cassidy is a lot better, Callie still has a bad cough. I'm doing a little better, but still not back to myself. Sickness makes one appreciate good health.

0 comments: