Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feeling BAD

I started getting sick last Thursday morning. Before I left for work I took something, but thought it was just my sinuses. By the end of the day Thursday, it was difficult to even drive home I felt so bad. I canceled my tae kwon doe that evening. Then, I woke up Friday morning feeling even worse. I obviously called in sick to work. I didn't feel any better Saturday, so I was not able to go to my testing for the next belt in tae kwon doe, something that I had prepared myself for for months. I was supposed to play music at a church this morning, and I called yesterday and canceled that too. Right now it is Sunday afternoon and I am still running a fever that I have a hard time keeping under control. Thank goodness we are off tomorrow, or I would have to use another sick day. If I don't feel any better tomorrow, I think I'm going to see if I can get into the doctor.

I looked up the "flu" on the internet, and I basically have the symptoms. I feel like everything is a result from the high temperature I am running. While constantly keeping tylenol or aspirin in my system, I still have a fever of over 100. The sensitive skin, body aches, and completely blocked sinuses are making it pretty miserable. I pray that Amy or the kids don't get this. Maybe it will pass soon! Thanks for reading, and remember me in your prayers. I'm quite a baby when I get sick (if you couldn't tell).

0 comments: