Thursday, August 30, 2007

Doctor's Appointment (for Amy)

I went to the doctor yesterday. She did not do much, but she just made sure that everything seemed to be going okay. I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat, I love that sound. It is pretty exciting. Up until now, the only things telling me that I was pregnant is the test and the nausea. I am happy to have another little sign.

I also found out that Good Sam has a new 4D ultrasound machine. Dr. Smith wants an ultrasound done at 19 weeks. That is late enough to see the sex of the baby, but not for the 4D ultrasound. I was a little disappointed. She quickly told me that Good Sam is offering a complimentary 4D ultrasound later in the pregnancy, when you schedule one at 19 weeks. That made me very happy. Maybe we will be able to see a little more of the baby before he/she is born. That will be exciting.

I will keep you updated. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: