Monday, August 06, 2007

Hot Days of Summer


Wow, these are hot days! We have a little program that tells us the outside temperature and it reached 100 degrees today!

Tonight we took Cassidy to Bible school at Park Avenue Baptist Church. Some of our neighbors invited her. She really had a good time. I think we will take her the rest of the week.

That's about all that is going today. I (Ryan) went to the high school to do some work yesterday and today. I will try to post some pictures soon of what I did. Also, the pumpkins have sprouted and are just starting to grow some tiny leaves. I am really happy with them so far. I sure hope they can at least make some small pumpkins by Halloween.

Speaking of Halloween, HERE is a great link for Halloween ideas. I think we are going to try some of them this year!

0 comments: