Monday, July 16, 2007

Tattoos?

Its seems like when I was a little boy, tattoo was equivalent to taboo. It was often looked at as being rebellious, unless, of course, you were in the Navy. As I've gotten older, it seems like more and more people are getting tattoos. They can be seen in every color, on every type of person, and people are getting them on every part of their body (yikes). Apart from being so permanent, I must admit there is something intriguing about them. I snapped this picture of Amy's new design earlier today. Eventually she will get an "A" on the other foot.

So what else is going on? Just waiting for the pool to warm up a little bit. Cassidy and I got in today, but it is still a bit cold. It's too hot outside to paint, so I'm back to walking the floors. And, if you can't tell, I'm a bit bored.

UPDATE
I know most of you figured it out, but Amy DID NOT get a tattoo. I was just good with a washable marker that day.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Did you really get a tat, Amy, or are those temporary? There's a rebellious streak to you I didn't know about! :)