Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy and Frustrations

Saturday was a busy day! Amy and I got up really early and went to yard sells. After that, we took the kids out to breakfast at McDonalds and let them play in the play area. While they were playing, Amy and I discussed the pros and cons of buying another Easy-Set pool (the kind with the ring around the top). We decided that for $200 it was worth a month or two left of summer to let the kids have some fun. So, we then went to Wall-Mart and bought one. Amy then took Cassidy to an open house for a new dance studio that is coming to town. While she was away, I went to Lowes to buy sand, borrowed some of my neighbor’s tools, and began the hard work of setting up the pool. That afternoon, our friend Nena came over to make mints. After Nena left, we babysat for Heather’s kids. And finally, my friend Shanan and his girlfriend came over for late-night games of Rummy and Skategories. WOW!!! What a day!

So what else is going on? Besides trying to shake a rather frustrated feeling for not getting more done this summer, I guess that is about it (of course the baby on the way, but I will talk more about that as time approaches). Oh, speaking of frustrations, someone apparently opened their car door and put a very noticeable dent in the door of our new vehicle. What a deal!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What? You're playing late night games with other friends too? You can't cheat on Ryan and I like that! LOL... Just kidding! Maybe we can do a Rummy tournament one night! :)

Ryan and Amy said...

WE WOULD LOVE THAT!!!