Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thank You Ryan

I (Amy) have never posted anything on our blog. I have always left it up to Ryan. He does a good job keeping it updated. I did have a few things I wanted to say and I didn't want to ask Ryan to post them.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped us during Callie's birth. Thank you Rachel for being there to help with Cassidy. I especially wanted to thank Ryan. He was very helpful with Cassidy. He took care transporting her from place to place on the day of Callie's birth.

Ryan also helped me during the labor. The epidural only took on my left side. I still felt the pain on my right side. Ryan helped me relax and the pain decreased. Thank you Ryan.

Ryan took several days off work to be with us at home. He did a wonderful job of taking care of all of us. He cooked, cleaned, played with Cassidy, and made several trips to Wal-Mart. I am not sure what we would have done without him. Thanks Ryan.

0 comments: