Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Guitars Cometh To Me!



Some of you may remember that not long ago one of my coworkers gave me a really nice older style Gibson guitar. Would you believe that another one of my coworkers gave me an electric Fender guitar! Wow! What a blessing!

What else is going on? Not a lot. Things are still going great with Callie. Everyone is adjusting quite nicely.

Last night I (Ryan) went with Bobby and Faith to visit Janice. On our way back we had a rather intriguing experience. As deer sometimes do, one walked right out in front of us. Now, it really appeared that we were just about to hit this deer...I mean it was close! Then, just as we were all bracing for impact, I shouted out, "Get out of the way deer!" What happened next, was nothing short of amazing. It was like an unseen hand smacked this deer on the but, visably pushing it out of the way! Perhaps I should give second thought to the teachings of Kenneth Copeland...nahhhhh....or.... maybe???

I went to Anchor today and bought some items for the square foot garden I plan to make. I plan to post pictures as it comes along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the event was so much intriguing or random.

So what did you get at anchor. Did you price the soil stuffs?

Anonymous said...

I did price the soil stuffs. One big bag of vermiculite was $12.90, one small bad of compost was $2.90, and one small bag of peat moss was $2.80. As best I remember. I know I will nead quite a bit more compost and peat moss, but I think the vermiculite will last a while, which is good, since it is the most expensive.