Friday, March 31, 2006

Gardening Again

Just a few minutes ago I was feeling a little low, when I got a call from friends. This cheered me up quite a bit. It appears they also are putting together a “square foot garden,” and were wondering what kind of mix I was making for the soil. This has renewed my excitement in this adventure, and I plan to work on it tomorrow. If at all possible, I will post pictures of what I get done with it tomorrow. I think it will be fun to watch our gardens grow!! Maybe we can take turns visiting each other’s gardens over the course of the summer to see if we can all learn from each other.

Now, for all of you reading this who are thinking, “wow, these people don’t have a life,” well, let me just say that you should never be afraid to try new things. Gardening has never been my sport, but I can never find anyone to play baseball or tennis with anymore, so I have to do something! Hmmm, gardening is not really a sport, is it?

Visit Makezine HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan thanks for all of the info. We got all of the items bought. Now all I have to do is build it!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. "If you build it, they will come..."

"They" being the vegies of course!