Thursday, December 29, 2005

Time Between Times

The time period between Christmas and New Years is always a wierd time. We are never sure when to take down the tree, what to do with out time, etc. Today we went over to the hospital in St. Louis to visit a friend. She is such a trooper! Hmmm.. what else is going on? Not much. I (Ryan) hung a big wall of dry-wall the last two days. Feeling a little sore from that. Amy went to the doctor's office yesterday. The baby is doing fine. Amy's belly measured right, and the baby's heart beat was normal. We are believing for good health for both Amy and the baby. We still have not picked out a name yet. Amy is leading heavily towards "Ruthie." However, I have known people named "Ruth" before who, shall I just say, that I didn't enjoy their company. My first choice would have been Gabrielle, but that was probably just my fascination with this character from an old (and bad) sci-fi show. Of course, "Ruthie" probably comes from Amy's favorite show. At any rate, this child is probably going to be named after a tv charater. Is that wierd?

0 comments: