Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007

Today was a good Father's Day. I had the chance to spend a portion of the day with my dad. He came over for lunch and played with the kids. Dad and Callie had a really good time playing with a yo-yo. She kept laughing and laughing!

For a good history of Father's Day, click HERE.

So what else has been going on? I have been painting, and painting and painting. It takes FOREVER to paint a house. I will try to post some pictures soon. We also watched a cute movie today called Night at the Museum. I would highly recommend it. I've also been trying to read a little, and enjoy the summer vacation a little.

I've also come to the opinion that blogging is like any other hobby. There are times you are really interested in it, and there are times you are not. I hope to get back to posting more about what would interest the readers (if there are any left). I strive to keep a balance, but I know lately things have been more on the personal side. I will try to get something up soon that will generate a little more interest. Thanks for reading, and remember, comments are ALWAYS welcome!!

0 comments: