Monday, March 26, 2007

Remembering a Friend

It’s been one year today since we lost a dear friend. What I remember most about her was her joyful attitude. She was always smiling and laughing. We will never forget that laugh! Amy and I knew her from years ago, back to high school in fact. We all became a little closer during the band days. We could always count on her to help add excitement to the crowd. She made the tough times easier.

Towards the end of her life, she really shined! Her light burned brighter than anyone I have ever known. One of the very last times I spoke to her she made me laugh. She lived a good life. Now she is living a better one.


Saying goodbye
Was not easy to do
Even on this day
We shed a tear to two

You were kind and thoughtful
Honest and just,
Faithful and good
A friend we could trust

Life will go on
I’m sure you’d want it to
But we just wanted to say,
Janice, we’ll never forget you.

Just letting you know, Janice we're still thinking about you…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the all you have done
your thoughts and deeds are truly appericated.
Merd fooney

Ryan and Amy said...

Thank you Merd. It really means a lot that you said that. You and your wife mean a lot to Amy and I. You hold a special place in our hearts.