Friday, January 05, 2007

Strange Advice?

A co-worker today read the blog and suggested that I be careful about putting so much information on this blog. She seemed to be concerned that Amy and I might get "conned" somehow. Strange? Well, I have never really considered us to be naive, so yeah, a little. We don't generally give money to people (other than church and charities). We obviously aren't going to post our credit card numbers on here. So I guess I am at a loss on what she was really trying to say. Maybe if she reads this she will post a comment...anonymously of course!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you all are OK. I hit a deer going home from Praise Team Practice this past October. First time ever. Seems too be an OCC thing. This too shall pass! You are right laughing beats crying any day although sometimes that's a challange. Praying for you and yours.

Ryan and Amy said...

Thanks for your prayers Kathy! I didn't know you had hit one too. Someone said Merd Fooney has hit five of them since he has been going to OCC. We should start handing out prizes. Maybe we would get the prize for the "First Deer of 2007!"