Monday, January 08, 2007

On the Road Again!

Amy drove the car today. I have offered to drive it and let her drive the jeep, but she said no. She did ask me to clean off the deer guts when I got home. At first she was a little embarrassed to drive it with the blue fender, but then she noticed several other cars just in our neighborhood with damage. If it were up to me, we would probably keep the fender blue. It certainly makes for good conversation! Along that note, a wonderful lady from church called us last night and said that she thinks her husband might be able to paint the fender for us, and possibly work out some of the dents in the hood. I’m sure it will look better than the $2.00 can of spray-paint job I have planned for it. What a blessing! I do plan to post more pictures of it. I’m sure some of you are curious to see what it looks like with that blue fender.

0 comments: