Monday, August 28, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays



It didn’t really seem like a rainy Monday, but today was Monday, and it did rain. Alright, I have to admit that was a horrible opening line to the blog, but the title just seemed so good.

Anyway, it hasn’t been that long since my last post, but my assistant Alisha said, “You should post everyday.” That is nearly impossible for me, but I do feel like I should post on here more often. So, here is the next dilemma. What should I post about? I try to find things that I think of are of somewhat interest to others, yet at the same time record our personal adventures as a kind of journal. So here is what is going on today in our little world today.

This morning Cassidy got up and said she had a dream about a rainbow. Then, tonight while Amy was walking, she called and told us to go look outside. A beautiful rainbow decorated the eastern sky. In her dream, Cassidy made a big jump, but did not come down. Instead, she slid down the rainbow as if it were a slide. She found a big pot of gold under the rainbow, and brought some of the gold home to us. I wonder how long we will have to wait for the rest of that dream to come true.

I did my best to get a picture of Cassidy and me with the rainbow. I hope you can see it in the background. It is always difficult when holding the camera in your hand. The second picture was taken later this evening, when Amy got out thier matching night outfits.

0 comments: