Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Good Start To The School Year

This school year has started off very well. No major problems so far. I have mostly good students, and a few with some strange characteristics; like the one who dresses like a vampire, but even she seems pretty good (although I'm afraid to sit her next to the window where the sun might hit her). Another teacher told me to expect a fair amount of drama in my General Science classes. Not too much so far. Just a girl who came in and laid down in the isle for a while, and one who is scared she is going to have a miscarriage, and seems intent on letting everyone know about it. And then there was the boy who looked directly into the screen projector and temporarily blinded himself. Hmm, what else? I guess that is about it. If those are the only problems I have, it will be a good year!

My student teacher this year is doing a great job. I also have two 6th hour assistants returning this year. They are great too!

Not much else is going on. We are still waiting to hear something about our house. I will try to keep an update on here about that.

0 comments: