Monday, February 13, 2006

Really Good Weekend


We really had a good weekend. Friday night my dad came over for supper, and also helped us fix our car. On Saturday I went with my friend Bobby to the Whole Foods store in St. Louis. It was a good experience. On Sunday we had some of our good friends from the old college days over for a visit. Tony and Tammy were our campus ministers back then. We have done our best to keep in touch with them, but it is difficult. They are awesome people, and were once missionaries in Brazil!

Found out today that one of my coworkers has a girl named “Callie.” We were heavily leaning towards this name. Choosing a name is a rather difficult task! I will write later to give a pregnancy update! If you are wondering about the picture, it is a cake I baked for Sunday. Thought it was worth making the blog! If you are reading this Bobby, I’ll try not to put anymore food on here for a while.

0 comments: