Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update on Cassidy's Loose Tooth

On Friday morning, Cassidy was playing and came to me with her loose tooth in her hand. She said that if just fell out while she was playing. We put it in a baggie and called Daddy at work to let him know. She then wanted to call Grandma and let her know. I think she would have called everyone she knew if I would have let her.

She asked me if there was a tooth fairy. I told her there was not a tooth fairy, but it is fun to pretend sometimes. She asked if I was the tooth fairy. I told her yes. She went to sleep that night without remembering to place her tooth under her pillow. Instead of making her wait. I slipped some money under her pillow before she woke up the next morning. She was so excited.

She wanted an apple to eat that morning. I think she is trying to get another loose tooth. She was eating an apple when we first found that her tooth was loose.

Here is a picture of Cassidy without her tooth. She lost one of the bottom middle teeth.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Tell her we said congratulations!