Friday, December 28, 2007

A Couple of Pictures From Christmas





I thought I would post a couple of pictures from Christmas. We all had a wonderful time, and the kids got many toys. Above you can see the giant stuffed animals, and a picture of Callie holder her two babies. My favorite gift the kids got was probably a cycle that hooks up to the television. Finally a way to get them to exercise!

This Christmas vacation is absolutely flying by! We've all been trying to make the most of the time to rest. Both kids have had some sickness over this season, but I think they are both getting better.

Speaking of getting better, I'm at that point where I am trying to consider New Year's Resolutions. One that I am sure to make will deal with stress. I'm going to do much better this next year at dealing with stress. Some changes in my schedule at work should help out with that a little bit. I'm also going to strive to get to know my students a little better this next semester.

0 comments: