Friday, October 10, 2008

Cassidy's Birthday

We had Cassidy's birthday party last week. We decided this year that we were not going to have a big party like we've had in the past. We had a few family members over and Cassidy invited one of her friends. I think everyone had a good time.

You can see a picture of Cassidy's cake. I was quite disappointed when I called early in the week and was told by our favorite cake maker that she could not have a cake for Friday. I decided to call her back and see if she could do it for Thursday and she said she could. Cassidy wanted a butterfly cake. I think the lady did a wonderful job. Her cakes always taste so good. She does a great job making them.

Cassidy had a great birthday this year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a great birthday! I love her cake and her hair looks so cute!