Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Break 2007

Each year I (Ryan) greatly look forward to the Thanksgiving Break. Unfortunately, it absolutely flies by, and I end up wondering what in the world I did that made it go by so fast. So, here is what we did this year.

On Thursday, like millions of other Americans, we had a Thanksgiving dinner, complete with turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, etc. That afternoon and evening Amy and I watched Spiderman 3 while the kids watched The Little Mermaid.

On Friday Amy went shopping in the morning. Then we had a wonderful treat! Our friends Cary and Stephanie had driven up from Texas and were in town. They came over for lunch and we visited the rest of the afternoon and evening. Our kids all played very good together. We then took a trip out to Marcoe church where we all used to attend. To our surprise, the lady who cleans the church was there, and let us in to look around. Finally, we ended the evening with dinner at Bob Evans, and reminiscing about good times we used to have together. I sure hope it isn’t so long before we see them again.

Amy did more shopping on Saturday, and Dad came over to help me hang 10 sheets of drywall! I think we were both worn out, but the room sure looks a lot better.

So that was how I spent the Thanksgiving Break 2007. I not too excited about returning to work, but I think we only have about three weeks before Christmas break! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: