Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Everything is Going Well

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Thanksgiving Graphics


We just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and everything is going well. We are planning a quiet day on Thanksgiving. It will just be us and the girls. Ryan and I are going to prepare the noon meal. We are planning on making our favorite Thanksgiving foods.

It will be nice for everyone to have a few days off for the holiday. Cassidy doesn't have school today. Her school is getting out early today, so they canceled the afternoon classes. Ryan will start his vacation this afternoon after the high school lets out. Callie and I will enjoy having them around. Sometimes it is lonely without them.

Everything is going well with the baby. I posted a few pictures last week. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I feel like I look more pregnant now. The baby really makes herself known. She is always moving around. I love that feeling. That is one thing I miss after the baby is born. It is such a unique feeling. There is nothing else like it.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. If you are going shopping the day after Thanksgiving, maybe I will see you. Have a great day and a great weekend.

0 comments: