Monday, September 10, 2007

14 Weeks Pregnant



I am now 14 weeks pregnant. Everything seems to be on track. I am just trying to enjoy being pregnant and not being sick. Some days it is very difficult. I seem to allow myself to get down a little easier during this time of my pregnancy. I want to be happy and I want to enjoy life. I know everything will be better soon. I just have to try my best to be happy.

On the up side, the baby is 3 inches long and weighs about 2 ounces. I know that is not much but he/she is growing everyday. The baby is kicking and stretching, yawning and sucking on his thumb. It is hard to believe that all of that is going on and I cannot even feel it yet. It should only be a few more weeks and I will feel the baby more. I am excited about that. I should also be able to find out if we are having a girl or a boy in about 5 or 6 weeks.

0 comments: