Monday, May 07, 2007

A Great Day

Today was just a great day. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, it was very ordinary. However, I'm doing my best to appreciate the ordinary. I began the day by watching yesterday's episode of Joel Osteen. He is a preacher from Texas who focuses on a lot of positive aspects of living a good life. School went well today. I didn't have any major problems. Usually this time of the year is very stressful, but it wasn't too bad today. After school I went to tutor for about an hour. After that I came home and had supper. Amy and the kids went to the gym, and I mowed the grass and read some of a book. When they got back, we walked around the block and I pushed them in the swing. Then it was time to begin putting them to bed. Amy usually does that. I went to the bedroom and watched The Orielly Factor. After they went to sleep Amy and I watched 24.

What could I have changed? Well, in the future I would like to watch less television and play more with the kids. I would also like to read a little more.

Okay, if any of you are still reading my blog, you have noticed that it is lacking considerably these days. I think it is just this time of the year. I hope you don't leave. Stay with me, I'm sure things will get better. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I aint leavin' Glad you had a great day