Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This was a good weekend. On Saturday we had a huge rummage sale. Wow, that was an ordeal. We got up around 5:00am to get stuff ready. A special thank you to Rachel and JoAnne for helping. Sunday was a really busy day as well. I played bass at Orchardville, so I had to be there at 8:30am, which meant I had to leave around 7:30am. After church was over, I we had the family reunion to go to. I had to be back at church at 5:00pm for practice before the evening service. Today, Monday, we left early to go to St. Louis to look at music equipment with Bobby, Fred, and Kitty. Nena, Amy, Faith, and Cassidy all went the same direction to go to the zoo. Everyone had a wonderful time. I had the chance to look at several bass amps, and decided to go with one from a catalog instead. This evening we spent more time at Bobbys where Gary caught up with us. All in all, it was a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend. Too bad it is back to work tomorrow!

0 comments: