Friday, May 01, 2009

Pictures of Chloe

Recently Chloe was taking medicine for a UTI and broke out in a rash. I thought I would share pictures of what she looked like. I gave her medicine on Sunday morning, but did not give her anymore after that. You can see how much worse she looks on the second day than the first. She is doing much better now and I don't see any more redness.

CHLOE - Back of neck - Day 1 (Sunday)

CHLOE - Face & Under arm - Day 1 (Sunday)

CHLOE - Stomach - Day 2 (Monday)

CHLOE - Face - Day 2 (Monday)We are so glad she is doing better. We now know a couple of medicines that she cannot take. It is so different than Cassidy and Callie. They have not had any reactions to their medicines, especially when they were that young.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Poor thing! I'm glad she's feeling better now!

Ryan and Amy said...

Thank you!