Monday, February 26, 2007

Pancakes and Sausage

This past weekend was full. On Saturday we all went to the Kiwanis Pancake and Sausage fund raiser. They always have the greatest pancakes! I got to catch up with my cousin Chris and say hi to a lot of other people. After the breakfast, I handed out fliers in support of the new school. People were generally supportive and most of the people said they were going to vote yes. Unfortunately, there were a few who seemed angry that we would be promoting the idea. Saturday afternoon we had friends over. Sunday was church, and then my sister and mom came to visit. Before we knew it, back to work again!

So what does this week hold? Well, Tuesday is the MVTHS On The Move Steering Committee meeting. Wednesday is a meeting after school. Thursday I tutor. Friday, and then another 3-day weekend!

0 comments: